Mar 21, 2008

ah heh

Its 8am and I have been awake since 7 despite sleeping at 2. Somehow, my body is slowly being adjusted back into army life (noooooooooooooooooooooooo). I guess I half-expected it, that I would get into the insane OCS course. My parents are understandably delighted and I am filled with dread that I would just die there. Never mind, think of the incredible paycheck!

I saw this quote a couple of days ago;

If you could choose what would happen in your life, life would be a whole lot less complicated, but much less beautiful.

3 comments:

newcastleareacb said...

ah ni hao ah! ahaha you will survive, and we'll be your poolz connect! :D


JIREH

Anonymous said...

dont worry. its not that bad.

wee

Anonymous said...

isnt the quote on ur entry like a week ago? rofl. anw gd luck hang on

kqs